Wireless hearing aids and their associated technology have improved tremendously in recent years. There are many more options open to you when using wireless hearing aids. We’ve talked extensively about other aspects of hearing aids in past blogs. In this blog, we’ll go over the advantages of wireless hearing aids. Please read on to learn more about them!
The Advantages and Benefits of Wireless Hearing Aids
Wireless hearing aids can be designed to pair seamlessly with your smartphone. What are the benefits of such a setup? Let’s examine them:
- Better Music Listening: You can have your music stream directly from your smartphone or other handheld music player. This exciting feature turns your wireless hearing aids into top-of-the-line earbuds instead.
- No-hands Needed for Phone Calls: You won’t need a free hand to answer an incoming call anymore. Even better, the call will stream directly to your hearing aids, ensuring a higher sound quality for your conversation, no matter how long it may be.
- Better Audio Sound: Not only will you have better audio sound from sources such as music and phone calls, you’ll also have better sound from other audio sources too. Whether from your tablet, computer, or television, you can expect far better sound.
- More Fun at the Gym: With wireless hearing aids, it’ll be much easier to listen to all your favorite music and podcasts again, when working out at the gym. There’s no need to worry about getting hung up on any wires.
- Customization Your Way: You can customize how you want to control your settings for your wireless hearing aids. You can discreetly adjust the volume and any other settings with either a wireless remote control, or your smartphone. Please be aware that this feature will only work with models of smartphone that are enabled for it.
- Easier Connection with Hearing Loops: Do you love going out to public events? Whatever public venue you go to, it may be more accessible now. Connect with telecoils that work with hearing loop systems available at theaters, auditoriums, and courts.
Better Hearing Starts with Canary Hearing
Are you experiencing hearing loss? Canary Hearing can help. We are a family owned and operated hearing aid dispensing practice with over 40 years of professional hearing correction experience. Our full time hearing care professionals can assist you in selecting and fitting the right hearing aids to help you start living life to the fullest. Get in touch with Canary Hearing today or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.